Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm glad to be talking with other people that have Chihuauhua's :lol:

So, here is the best picture of our baby. His name is Harley, he's 4.

·
Registered
162 Posts
what a cutie...welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!

Harley is a very handsome boy!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi and welcome!! Harley is really cute. How much does he weigh? He looks so strong!! I saw one of his pics he is on a boat?? Does he do well with that? We bought a life jacket for ours if she will ever grow into it! Does Harley wear a life jacket and does the sound of the boat scare him at all? Anyway, you will love it here!! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sillymom said:
Hi and welcome!! Harley is really cute. How much does he weigh? He looks so strong!! I saw one of his pics he is on a boat?? Does he do well with that? We bought a life jacket for ours if she will ever grow into it! Does Harley wear a life jacket and does the sound of the boat scare him at all? Anyway, you will love it here!! :)
Thanks, Harley weighs 12 pounds (standard size). Yes, he is on a boat. He don't mind to much as long as you have blanket (so he can cover up with). But, once you start going around 50 mph he starts wiggling. We haven't gotten him a life jacket yet, simple because we are making changes to the boat, and the boat will be to loud for his ears. To loud for our ears (we will wearing earplugs). But, he loves camping!! Do you go camping?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Auggies Mom said:
Hello & Welcome to you and Harley. He looks like a lover :D
He's a lover alright! He loves women :lol: .

Thank you everyone for the replys and the comments!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts