Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Michelle, I am 30 years old, I have 3 kids aged 11 and 9. Me and my fella live in a zoo, with a tortoise, 2 african grey parrots (1 disabled) and out puppy Diego (21 week old Chihuahua) he is fawn in colour and is a great bundle of joy, makes us laugh everyday.

He sleeps in our bed under our duvet down by our feet everynight, we tried leaving him downstairs but he cried and cried and so well we gave in. WWe all now take it in turns to have him over night.

He wont sleep unless he is under a blanket/towel of somsort lol

Looking for another one, to keep him company. although the breeder I got Diego from doesnt have any pups at the moment so lookig about. If anyone knows of a breeder locally in Herfordshire (uk) to let me know.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Michelle

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
How do I add a picture of Diego to my profile?
Im new to forums lol
I have no idea! lol sugarbaby always does mine for me, someone else should answer soon. I do know that you cant ask for a siggy to be made until you have I think 100 posts? your little man is a stunner by the way :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. To add a photo to your signature, upload the pic from your computer using the upload button under signature in your control panel. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts