Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is awesome. i stumbled across a few other ones but they didn't seem as active as this one is. I've been doing a lot of reading the past few days but decided it was finally time to post and introduce my self and our new addition. So for starters my name is coree (I'm a girl) I'm from minnesota, 22 yrs old and I have 2 kids both boys. We have always wanted a dog but considering we live in an apartment all dogs seemed just way to big. Well I decided I would look again to see if I can find any kind of dog that would be perfect for apartments (our apartment is huge but our yard is small) and stumbled across a chihuahua. So I did my research read up a bit went to the library browsed the internet and in the end decided that this would be the dog for us. I found a breeder went for a visit and now here we are. Our Zeus is 13 weeks old and just perfect! We love him so much. He comes everywheres with us and is never left out of anything...lol. He gets treated just like the kids. If not better somedays since he doesn't talk back as much....lol. But anyways thats all for now. I can't wait to get to know all of you. And again I can't stress enough how awesome this forum is. You guys and gals all seem so wonderful.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! :wave:

I also live in an apartment and was one of my main reasons for choosing a chihuahua. :wink:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum coree :) This is a really great place! I can't even tell you how much I have learned since getting my Lina (Thumbelina). Everyone is super nice too :) I can't wait to see pics of your little one too :wave:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome Auggie is definitely like a child to me , just hairier. I live in a condo and took a long time to decide on a dog too because I did not want to get one that it would be unfair or it would not be happy in a small place :wave:

Gail

1 - 7 of 7 Posts