Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you must have a bunch of girlfriends but I would like to be one! I put on my sister's zack & zoey hoodie today to look like you. Love, Eden.

Check me out:

...and maybe you can help me with Hope. She does not like clothes and therefore does not want anyone to wear clothes. She wrestled me to the mat and is biting my hoodie and trying to tear it off of me.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
You know who she reminds me of? There was a girl that used to come here that had a little tiny tiny black and tan pup named Bella...they look sooo much alike! How is having 3 working out for you now that everything has had time to settle?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have been friends since we brought her home. Running around like fools. Hope stayed in bed a bunch the first day so that could have been in objection or could have been her antibiotics as those seem to slow her down some.

My husband believes that the big girls still play with each other more than her but I do not really see that.

Ruby went back to going potty on her pads (thank goodness) the very next day but Eden acts as if she has never seen a pad (she has). I have tried paper and cloth. Nope. I have tried blotting her own pee onto the pads. Nope. She seriously acts as if the pad is the LAST place you want to go. She'll catch on. I bought the big bottles of Nature's Miracle until then.

She went cold turkey onto ZP and LOVES it and had zero tummy issues. She eats as much as the big girls but Friday at the vet she was still 2 lbs. 15 oz. Her spay is in 2 weeks. She will be 9 months. Sure hope she does not go into heat before then. I hated to do it sooner thinking that waiting a month that she'd feel a bit settled before we disrupted her.

She is a breeze with harness and car seat and frankly has the best, most easy going temperament of the 3. She is not a barker.

The best part of her is that she loves ME the best!! Finally!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
How precious! Tell Eden she looks beautiful!

I wish Diesel and I were doing as well with clothes. The other night I had the windows up and it was cool in here, so I put him in his crate with a t shirt on. He pulled the tshirt off and pooed on it!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Eden, you are beautiful! Finn would be a lucky lucky boy to have you as his girlfriend!! :)

Karen, I'm so happy that she loves you BEST. LOL! That was so sweet. ;)

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Aw, she is sooo cute! I bet Finn would love to have her as a gf :).

Seeing how well a 3rd chi has worked out for you makes me realllly want another one... I am so jealous of you! Maybe when I am done with college/grad school in 5 years :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww I love her!!! And I love those hoodies...I've yet to break out out Zack & Zoey hoodies this season! haha She is so adorable...I'm glad she is settling in well with your girls (and that she loves you best hehe) & I am sure she'll catch on with the pottying before you know it. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Roxy says that after thinking for a very loooooooong time, she has decided that she will share Finn with Eden :D

She is seriously too cute! I'm so glad everything is working out between the three of them. She'll just have to keep learning from the big girls, especially when it comes to pottying on the pee pad! Hehehe :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Roxy says that after thinking for a very loooooooong time, she has decided that she will share Finn with Eden :D

She is seriously too cute! I'm so glad everything is working out between the three of them. She'll just have to keep learning from the big girls, especially when it comes to pottying on the pee pad! Hehehe :)
This is from Finn-----> "oh woxy my wuv, You are so sweet sheawing me wiff eden. pweez know u is my twuest wuv in de world. wuv, your finner :coolwink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts