Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Cat

My Gf and I live on Long Island in New York and I love chihuahuas! :) I'm a Wildlife Rehabilitator, a Veterinary Assistant and a Vet Student.

I have 4 Chihuahuas

Dory- She's about 6 now though I'm not really sure bc she's a rescue and her age was a guess lol. She's a blond Deer Head ( my mommie stole her from me so she lives her now)

Cody - He's going to be 2 in november and He's a Fawn Deer Head

Misty - She'll be 2 in January and She's a 3 lbs black and tan apple head who may be having babies :) we'll find out on friday

Riley - He's an 8 month old Long Haired Brindle Deer Head with the energy level of a 7 year old male child lol

I'm new to this forum and hope to make some new friends who also chihuahuas in their family. We have chihuahua Fridays at my job thats how much we all love them hee hee. I look forward to gettin to know you all and for those who live on LI take a peek at my Website www.Pawsofloveonline.com :daisy:

·
Registered
239 Posts
HI CAT!

I didn't find your post anywhere else, so it is nice to see you here in the newbie corner.

With your experience, I understand the question about the business card.

It sounds like you have a wonderful little family going for you.

You should post some pictures and let us get to know you a little better.

What part of Long Island do you live? I visited my first time last March. My BF & I stayed in Bayshore & took the train to the city each day. It was really quite wonderful.

Hope to see you on here more often. =)

·
Registered
130 Posts
HI!
3 lbs moma?
OH PLEASE BE CAREFUL! if she is, make sure the vet will be on call 24/7.
I am not trying to scare you but you really must be careful! That is SO small to have pups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts