Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: hey guys! im new on this site! and i apsolutely LOVE it! awWeE! these dogs are sOo cute! I am not a owner of a chihuahua right now ..sadly :( ! Im only 13 goin on 14 soon! and Im trying to talk my mom into getting me one.. either for christmas, my birthday.. or just wenever!! lol! but, my grandma has one.. and his name is rocky and he maybe is just about 9 months old? he is black with extremely cute tan markings!.. anyways..
I am in LOVE with chihuahua's! i have been forever! i want a t-cup chihuahua so bad, a short haired, tan 1!! lol but i'd take whatever i got!! :p so if anyone has any tips for me.. lol! just lemme know!
...Im telling u.. she would be the most SPOILED thing on this earth! lol! thanks and if u wanna know more about me.. just let me know!
:) x3*KeLseY :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi kelsey

welcome to the site we have a few memebers who are the same age as you and are also waiting patiently for a chihuahua- atleast you have your grans to play with till you get one :D

Just so you know as we like to also educate our new memebers as best we can - there is no such thing as a teacup chi - it is a nasty name given to the smallest of the litter just so they can charge more money for it - chihuahuas usually get between 3 and 6 pounds fully grown so that is tiny enough anyways.

Im clare and I am very pleased to meet you :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome Kelsey! :wave:

I hope you get your own Chihuahua soon! I wanted a tea-cup Chihuahua too...until I found out they don't really exist...Chihuahuas just come in different sizes like people. They are usually 6 pounds and under. My little Bosco is 6 pounds and he is really small! He is 7.5 months old and next weekend I am getting a little girl. I think we will name her Lola.

Good luck with your Chihuahua search! I'm glad you joined the forum.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello Kelsey and Welcome. It will be good for you to read this site a lot until you get your chi because there is a lot of good information about them :wave:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Welcome! We are all glad to have you here to get more information before you get your chihuahua baby, and we aren't trying to be rude by telling you there are no teacups, but sorry to be a disappointment, its just a buzz word some breeders try to use to raise the price of the runt of the litter, don't be too concerned about their size, they are all lovable. So, welcome to our world!

·
Registered
669 Posts
ooo yay im 14. its nice no know that there are people on this forum that are my age :p i want a chi when im older. welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy posting on this forum
sarah :wave: x

·
Registered
211 Posts
:king:
Welcome!
I am new here too, and i am also waiting for my little princess...
Everybody here is very nice!

Rosa :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
So glad to have you here with us. This is the place to get all your chi info!!

Hope you get your baby soon :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts