Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Message from Cooper:

Hey ladies. :wink: You've seen all the pups showing their stuff but how about a real dog? I've got more to love, if you know what I mean. :wink:

·
Registered
746 Posts
We are going to have to put an "adult content" warning on the whole site at this rate :shock: Mo is disgusted...but feeling the peer pressure :lol: Don't make me sell my pup into the puppy (whoops bad word I guess) market! :wink:

I just noticed that Cooper is hiding his face...maybe he wants to be anonymous :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
LOL :D I made the mistake of letting Minx and Brooke have a good look. :shock: Previously they hadn't batted an eyelid as they'd 'seen it all before' at the breeders for the first 8 mths & 13 mths of their lives. They're soooo in awe. :shock: Like 'that's what we call a REAL man' (no offence to the others)! :D Cooper, you sure ARE da man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
974 Posts
:lol: :laughing1: :laughing3: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing7: :laughing8: :laughing9: :happy6: :happy3: :lol: :laughing1: :laughing3: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing7: :laughing8: :laughing9: :happy6: :happy3:

Love the Britches!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JOLIE'SMOM said:
ALICE COOPER LOMBARDI!

GIT YUR BRITCHES ON RIGHT NOW!!!!
umm.... :shock: :shock: Hi Aunt Cindie!! :oops: ummm... uhhh.....

OMAKITTY MADE ME DO IT!!!

:shock: :shock: yeah... ummm... that's what happened. OmaKitty made me do it. Yeah. OmaKitty. :shock: :shock:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts