Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been a crzy busy summer so far for us. lots to do when its summer break with 5 kids lol so i haven't been able to get on and keep up with everyone. my comp time has been limited to a few quick games on facebook lol I have not had the time for the HOURS I could spend on here keeping up with everyone and looking at all the cute pics! :) Anyway, I thought I'd give an update on my lil pack.
Had the pups checked and weighed.
Rosa 12 pounds (almost 3 years)
Luna 10 pounds! (my BIGGG chi lol 10 months old now)
Willy 4 pounds 4 oz (almost a year and a half)
Cujo 3 pounds :) He's so cute!! I am so in love with this lil boy :) ( just shy of 6 months)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey girl... good to see you and all the pups.. Cujo has really changed from the "baby" I knew into a precious little boy now..They are all looking great! Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a lovely pack you have! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great to hear an update on your pups...and see pics too! My goodness...hasn't Cujo changed! He & Willy could pass for brothers I think. LOL They hav a similar shape! :) Your girls are gorgeous as always too!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute.Glad to see you.Wondered what had happened.I love all your dogs.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone :)
Other then the long legs lol Willy and Cujo do have a similar shape. Cujo is getting long like Willy lol Willy is great as always! He has such a great and loving attitude. He is my heart dog.....though Cujo is a VERY close second lol I seem to have more of a bond with the boys. Not that I don't love them all and have a bond with all of them, it just is a bit different with my boys hehehehe Cujo's eyes just MELT me lol They seem so liquidy deep...as totally corny as that sounds LOL!
Cujo has not found his bark yet though lol He barks and its just a high pitch AROOOO lol He has me in hysterics every time he barks lol which is not often. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendly with everyone, even strangers. I must say, good breeding means the WORLD! I am so happy to have found his breeder. Cujo's dad had the BEST personality and Cujo is following suit! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awesome pics Tracilea!! They all look beautiful!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice pictures of the pupsters. Willy seems to be very well adjusted and thriving. I see Cujo has the black "wolfie" tail just like Draco. Good to see an update!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I was wondering what happened to ya and how your dogs were getting along. They all look great. Still think Willy and Gonzo are twins. lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol Thanks :)
Cujo looks big in his pics, but really he's not. He's still practically a dot lol well, he is getting quite long actually now that I look back at his baby pics. I just love that widdle boy!! lol Him and Willy were sleeping on me while I watched a movie lastnight. Those two have bonded quite nicely :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So cute! Great to see updated pics. Cujo really does favor Willy. He has those long legs like Willy too. He has really shot up since I've seen him last. They just grow up on us before we know it. Hope all is well with you guys. Sounds like your Summer has been like mine. Busy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts