Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else think this would be fun???

i think we should have a pet gift exchange. everyone signs up for it in this thread and one of the mods or me could be the one to pm anyone interested and get mailing info then you will get a pm of who will be the pooch you'll be getting something for. no one knows who it was until they recieve their package.....

who's in?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i figured we could maybe create our own holiday kinda since not everyone celebrates the same one. and we can call it chihuahua day.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,271 Posts
we did it valentines day last and we did have a few teething problems - maybe we will try it again xmas time for the dogs this time I will speak with the other mods :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,210 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
we did it valentines day last and we did have a few teething problems - maybe we will try it again xmas time for the dogs this time I will speak with the other mods :wave:
and we did secret Santa and had problems :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm willing to organize it. let me know when you all decide.. i really dont' want to do it christmas time or any other "real" holiday since some of us don't celebrate certain holidays. i'd like to just pick a day and call it chihuahua day or a chihualiday and just get presents for the chis....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
I think it's a fantastic idea! maybe we could have minimum and maximum cost limits to make it fair, and to make it safe maybe have a minimum post count to join in as well...

if you decide to go with it count me in :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
Ruby's Ma said:
I think it's a fantastic idea! maybe we could have minimum and maximum cost limits to make it fair, and to make it safe maybe have a minimum post count to join in as well...

if you decide to go with it count me in :)
i agree...also, since we're all spread out all over the globe, we should also try to figure out something as far as shipping, because shipping things from country to country can be quite expensive.

we should especially think about the post count, because not everyone on the internet is very nice, and we wouldn't want anyone being taken advantage of.

but the same for me...whatever is decided count me in. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
KB mamma said:
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
we did it valentines day last and we did have a few teething problems - maybe we will try it again xmas time for the dogs this time I will speak with the other mods :wave:
and we did secret Santa and had problems :?
What kind of problems?
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top