Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, figured i would show off my pups! I just got 2 new ones for mothersday! I have 4 chi's and 1 beagle(he came with the husband).

This is "boy" he doesnt have a name yet because i dont get to bring him home for a few more weeks.

This is Layla, she is the 2nd new addition. She my husband got her for me, she is papered BUT she looks 'funny' to me. She didnt have hair this long when we picked her out...it was short and she looked perfectly chihuahua! Now her hair is growing in all wonky and everyone keeps asking what she is =( I love her none the less and still believe she is all chi...but not sure what the hair deal is! Her hair is super soft just at a weird length that make it stick out everywhere. She is 15 weeks and weighs in at 2.4lbs

Now these are my 2 "oldies". Eve is a fawn/red sable and is 13 years old. Bambi is a cream spotted on white and is 10 years old. I have had Eve since she was 12 weeks and Bambi since he was 10 weeks, they are my babies!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Hello and a very warm welcome to you and your little ones.
Bambi is a little like my Jago :)

Layla is adorable, but I think she may have a wee bit terrier in there somewhere! Did you see her with her mum? Did her breeder have Yorkies in the home?

Barbara x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and a very warm welcome to you and your little ones.
Bambi is a little like my Jago :)

Layla is adorable, but I think she may have a wee bit terrier in there somewhere! Did you see her with her mum? Did her breeder have Yorkies in the home?

Barbara x

She does look mixed to me too and I feel bad asking the breeder. I paid 250 for her and she has akc papers and I don't want to get anyone in trouble ya know and I won't give her back I love her to peices. She didn't have any others but chi's and I saw momma but not daddy at the time. Either way I love her rotten butt!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts