Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Milli, Alfie and Beau! :)

Hello!

I'm from Austin, Texas, and I currently have 3 chihuahuas, who are truly the loves of my life. One fawn smooth-coat (Milli CKC), one long-coat tri-color (Alfie AKC), and now one rough-coat merle (Beau AKC).

Milli, my first is now 2 1/2, is the momma bear of the pack. She's the sweet, easy going one, also the easiest to train. Then came Alfie, last summer, who is now almost 1, my *brat child* who likes to throw fits if he doesn't get his way, he by far has been the most difficult. And now, Beau, my sweetheart and lovebug. He kind of made his own grand entrance into our hearts, and now rules the pack.

Beau. He is deaf in his left ear (loss of pigment), and you wouldn't be able to tell if I hadn't told you. Other than that he is a healthy thriving little boy! He has completely stolen my heart from day one.

I work at a local pet store and am commonly referred to as *chihuahua girl* my knowledge about nutrition and health about them has been a very long process turn almost into obsession. I could read articles until I'm blue in the face, I love learning new things about them. It is so interesting!

Anyways, enough of my blabbering. Here is a link to my blog, I try to write about them as much as time permits, and also here are a few pictures of my lovebugs.

Milli & Alfie

Beau

And here is a link to my blog:
CHIHUAHUA BLOG!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome what beautiful chihs you have i love the color on beau how old is he and what does he weigh so sorry about his hearing loss with him ina family of 3 i think is so good for him he can follow the other 2 s lead he is really a nice looking chih

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi and welcome what beautiful chihs you have i love the color on beau how old is he and what does he weigh so sorry about his hearing loss with him ina family of 3 i think is so good for him he can follow the other 2 s lead he is really a nice looking chih

Thank you! And he is doing remarkably well with the other 2 to show him around.

He is I think 12-13 weeks now, his birthday is 12-12-10, and he is 2.1lbs. He is soooo cute!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your babies are adorable! :)

I'm a bit obsessed with canine health and nutrition too. You'll find there are quite a few of us on here like that. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello amd welcome to you and the furbabies.. They are adorable!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Hello welcome :) your chi's are beautiful! and i Bookmarked your Blog :) I enjoy reading about chi's and chi things :) I am Obsessed!!! Lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome! Your chis are adorable. I was curious what a rough coat is? Is it like between long and short? I know people call double and single coat different things sometimes, just curious. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:)

Welcome! Your chis are adorable. I was curious what a rough coat is? Is it like between long and short? I know people call double and single coat different things sometimes, just curious. :)
I call him a rough-coat because he's short-coat everywhere besides his neck, legs and tail.

It's like a long-coat that's missing long hair, and a short-hair with some bushy parts. LOL :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts