Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Lisa and ive adopted my first Chi...I had gotten her as a foster and she is such a great dog I cant let her go. She came from a high kill shelter in Texas...she is a afraid of anyone she doesnt know but once she knows you she is all love...she loves my son and he loves her and begged me to keep her even thou we have 3 other dogs. I have 2 boxers and a boston terrier...They all get along grea.. I have another boston but she was another foster and she found a great home. I had never had a chi before but now that I have one I think I want another...LOL Would love to hear from all of you and get to know you all and your furbabies. I look forward to meet you.

Lisa

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi and welcome Lisa.
I am not surprised you ended up keeping her.
These wee ones quickly wrap you round their wee paws. lol
Look forward to pics. x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome Lisa.. so happy to hear you have "stumbled upon" one of the most addictive breeds around..lol Please share pictures of all your furbabies.. Kudos to you for participating as a foster mom!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! I commend you on fostering and for giving this baby a home :)

I look forward to seeing pics :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi lisa and welcome so happy to hear you kept your little chih ive only enjoyed my buster i think you made the right choice send pics when you can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts