Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this site, and also fairly new to owning chihuahuas. I'm in upstate NY. Last year I got my first, Ginger, as a puppy. I called on an ad in the local paper, not even sure I wanted one, I wanted to see them, and the woman insisted on meeting me at a grocery store parking lot! I wish I could have taken them all that day, because I could tell it wasn't pretty where she came from. She's 1 1/2 years now, and about 3 weeks ago I adopted a rescue, 2 year old Maxwell, from an old aquaintence who got divorced, and couldn't have a dog where she now lives.

I never in a million years thought I would have one of "those" tiny little dogs, but omg I love them so much! they are so sweet and cuddly, and hilarious to watch! My big dog, Mr. Bobbles, who is a St. Bernard Newfie mix, even likes them!

I'm really glad i found this site!

:)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :D
make sure to post pics soon!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome! I went to HS & College in the Adirondacks, not far from Lake George. I had a big dog, too - a Dobie who passed away in Feb. My Chi is named Pablo, and we have an American Water Spaniel named Kali. Can't wait to see pics of everybody!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, They do grow on you don't they

1 - 8 of 8 Posts