Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi GuyS

sorry not been on in a long time as i have moved to harlwo and iv been looking for a job. But anyway look whos back my lovely Gucci was return home as he did not get along with thier other chihauhauh so im happy so say my littel man back an dis here to stay. Here are some pic of the dog in are new home .

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
they're both lovely, but I adore the little white one! What a stunning little chi!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both beautiful little ones. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Great pictures, your babies are adorable. Love the picture with the shadow, that's cool!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow the puppy got big they must be about 5 months??
yeah abour 5 months but he still very small from he litter but very happy to have him .
Aww cute, gucci is a lovely looking puppy x
he is thanks
Awwhhh!! He's so stunning!!! Very, very handsome little man, indeed!:3
thank you
Great pictures, your babies are adorable. Love the picture with the shadow, that's cool!
thanks

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yeah im allways talking we are very good friends 2 months ago we went up west to Harrods had lunch were talking on the phone a lot my pups are going to be on TV soon on BBC three ill keep you all up todate with that one oh Princess is getting married lol she got her a wedding dress lol just wating on a date so ill be going up to Reading for the big day going to be so funny.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
oh yeah im allways talking we are very good friends 2 months ago we went up west to Harrods had lunch were talking on the phone a lot my pups are going to be on TV soon on BBC three ill keep you all up todate with that one oh Princess is getting married lol she got her a wedding dress lol just wating on a date so ill be going up to Reading for the big day going to be so funny.
nawwwww how sweet is that , you will have to get some pics ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts