Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't been on the forum regularly lately :( I've started a new job which is going really well but i've been super flat out so while I've been checking in a couple of times a week with the forum I haven't been posting. I'm all settled now though so I should have a bit more time on my hands now. I do all my web browsing on ipad from my couch after dinner these days but I hate it for actually posting and by that stage of the night i'm too lazy to go and use the proper computer. I need to get the photobucket app or something. What do others do who use an ipad? Considering I now work for a digital media company I am surprisingly non tech savvy :(

The pups are going so well! It's finally spring here so we're back on to walking every morning and big excursions to the park both days on the weekend so they are loving life right now. Chloe turns 1 on friday and Winston gets neutered that day too. Both his testicles are retained so it will be a bit more of a serious surgery for him but the vets did an awesome job with both Ax and Chloe so I'm confident he will be fine.

Here are some recent pics of them together. I'm so please with myself for actually getting them all in the one shot looking at the camera, it's a practically impossible task.

And here are a couple of Winnie, as you can see he is almost all grown up now (6 1/2 months) and is such a handsome boy - we are so happy with him. He is possibly the snuggliest dog in the world, he just wants to be patted and held and cuddled all the time - he's a real little charmer and a sweetie pie.

So that's the update from down under. I promise to not be such a stranger from now on :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Well, helloooooo you, you've been sorely missed, but you already knew that (wink)!!!

I finally got some horrid pics of my babies up last week, between you & LS's teasing,I felt I had to do something :)

I hope you will be around a lot more often, it gets awful lonely being the only Aussie in the paddock!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay Dee! I just looked at your pics :) your babies are just gorgeous! I think Chiko is Axle's long haired twin, they both have the same green eyes and intense stare. And little miss Midge is such a cutie pie. I like Jessica too, she looks like a large and in chage kinda lady.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I was so excited to see you I forgot to say I absolutely LOVE the shot of them all in the cave bed, they're looking positively stunning and so much more grown up - gads, time goes by so quickly doesn't it! Is little Winnie's face going more golden or is that just my old eyes, they're particularly bad tonight.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not your eyes Dee. Winston has a light tan mask, ears and sabling down his back, it's a real pale ginger colour, almost apricot.

I love the pic in the cave bed too, unbelievable that 3 dogs all fit together in a cat cave.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Sarah!!!! I've missed you. In so glad Axle, Chloe and Winnie are well! And you too! Congrats on the new job, too. That's exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
386 Posts
Love the pics! I understand about things getting so busy and hectic. I thought when my kids started school that I would have much more free time during the day, but that hasn't happened lol! I hardly ever get a chance to get on here anymore. Just enough time to read a couple of posts here and there.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey stranger! :dance: Happy to see you.

Babies all look great, I love the three musketeers shots. :love2:
Has the dynamic between them changed? How do they get along?

How are you? Other than busy & tired.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sarah!!!! I've missed you. In so glad Axle, Chloe and Winnie are well! And you too! Congrats on the new job, too. That's exciting

I missed you too Ashley! I saw the pics you posted of Toby playing in the leaves, soooo cute!

Winston is getting so grown up! He is stunning!
Thanks! He really has the personality to match too, he is the sweetest little man.

Wow Sarah they are too cute for words! I love it! Missed you too!
Thanks! I saw your recent pics of Miya and she is looking as adorable as ever. How long now until the big move?

Babies all look great, I love the three musketeers shots.
Has the dynamic between them changed? How do they get along?
LS they are getting along great. The boys used to grizzle at each other if they got in each other's personal space but they really don't do that any more. They love to play really rough together and Chloe is quite happy to not be involved with that! Chloe is still everyone's favorite for snuggling with coz she's such a sweetie, both the boys just adore her.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww I'm happy to hear that. I just realized Winston's ears are standing
up nicely, I bet you're thrilled! I know they had you guessing for a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts