Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi everyone!My name is Akasha and 4 chi's own me!I once belonged to another chihuahua forum some time ago,but because of health issues(nothing immeadiatley life threatning,but still causes some troubles)as well as the decision to homeschool my 11 year old son,I had to stop posting for awhile.Now that I have the homeschooling down,Well,when I went to go back to the forum,it was GONE!!! :( Anyway,I am glad I found this one,and it seems there are also a few familiar people here that I remember from the other forum! :) Hi Sullysmum and Crystal that owns Britney!!!Anyway,when I joined the other forum I had just gotten my first chi,Baby at 12 weeks old and now she will be 2 Jan.2nd!Baby is a fawn colored chi that weighs 5 1/2 pounds(although she should weigh less.She is chubby now,and somehow got that way after she was spayed.)My next chi is Sweetpea,a white with tan markings little girl that will be 2 on Jan.10th.She weighs 3 1/2 pounds.My last two chi's are Romeo,a chocolate and tan,and he is a bigger chi weighing in at 7 pounds.He will be 2 April 25th.His half sister (same father,different mothers)is Sashabella,a light blue and tan,and she is my tiniest weighing in at a little over 3 pounds.She will be 2 on May 5th.I LOVE all of my babies soooo much!!And it is true,each of them have such differnet personalities,but they are all so sweet!Besides my chi babies,I also have 3 west highland white terriers,Chauncy,Queenie and Sparky,and 6 exotic birds.I will try to post some pics of the chi's,but right now all I have are their baby pics.I am hoping to get a digital camera for x-mas and then I will get many more pics as soon as I learn how to use it! :oops: Anyway,hoping to make some friends here and meet all of your babies too! Love Akasha and

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi again!More pics

Well..it seems that I don't quite have the hang of putting up more than one pic at a time..can someone tell me what to do?I'm still quite computer illiterate.. :oops: In the meatime I will add my chi's baby pics seperatelty,I guess,hahaha.Anyway,the last one was Baby and this one is Sweetpea.. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello Akasha! You will be so happy you joined this forum, it really is fantastic! I never was into forums and chatting and all of that but I can't stay away from this one for too long or I go into withdrawls. :D

My name is Kari and I live in Modesto. About 90 miles east of San Francisco, in the San Joaquin Valley. I have 2 chi's named Mr. Peepers (the tri-color) who is 11 months old and Buster (the white one w/fawn) who is 10 months old.

I would LOVE to see pics of all your kids, even if they are baby pics! :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
When you are adding attachments, click browse, add attachment, then browse, add attachment. Over and over again. It usually only lets me add three pics per post. :wave:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O.k,and here is one of Romeo and Sashabella before her little ears went up!It is so hard to believe that now that they are full grown she is just a little over 3 pounds and so tiny and he is so big!!And they have the SAME father!! :eek:..uh..oh well,it came back saying the attatchmnet was too big :( I'll try it another way..here is a painting of the four of them..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the quick welcome,WOW!!

:wave: WOW!!I KNEW I joined the right forum!!You are all so very nice!!!Thank you all so much for the warm welcome here!Imkari,you don't live far from me at all!Maybe someday we will have to arrange a play date!Your chi's are beautiful!Well,everyones chi's here are lovely!!See you all on the boards soon!!Akasha...........

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I know, when I seen your post, I thought 'yay, someone that lives a little close to me'. :lol:

That painting you have is just priceless! :wink: Did you do that yourself?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I love the painting of them, that is great! Nice to meet you. You will definately love it here. Everyone is very friendly :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcomer - your chis are so cute I love the pic of romeo and the painting of all 4 of them, I am Clare and I have 2 chi s and I live in England :wave:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WOW!! :D Hello!!Thank you ALL so much for the warm,warm welcome!!It is so nice to meet all of you!You all have such beautiful chi's!!I'm glad you like their painting too!I do paint,but I didn't do this one..I am however ,in the process of doing one of them grown now.If any of you are interested,I will have to find the contact of the lady who did it for me,and I would be glad to give it to you all!Otherwise,you can wait to see mine,and if you like it,I would be glad to do one for anyone that wants one.Anyway,nice to meet you all again!Akasha

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Blimey girl where you bin! I recognised your name as soon as i saw it then thought it might be someone else but saw you still had 4 chis and realised it was you,my old mate, really good to hear from you again.We all got dumped ages ago from the other site, there is a new one there with a couple of old ones and a new one of the other girls.But like this one the best. :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
A warm welcome from Canada ...all of your chi's are adorable, but the picture of Sweetpea with her sweater and hat on is gorgeous !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts