Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !!
I am the mommy to a very handsome Chihuahua named Henry or as I call him "Punkin' Hen". I tried to attach a pic of him, I hope works !!!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome! :wave: He is a sweetheart!! Look at how casual he looks in that picture! That looks like one laid back chihuahua! :rr:

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome to the board, Henry is adorable!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome :wave: Nice to have you here.
Henry is so cute. Isn't that just like a chi, always in the driver's seat!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome, I'm pretty new to the site too. The people are pretty nice, even some who don't see eye to eye with you! Your lil boy is cute, I can't get either of mine to wear clothes, they act like they can't walk!! Silly!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey girlie

hey girl that pic of punkin is soooooooo cute i love him to death, we def. got to have more play dates with him n Shelbie, they are jus the best of buds!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: hey girlie

BayBii CaKeS xO said:
hey girl that pic of punkin is soooooooo cute i love him to death, we def. got to have more play dates with him n Shelbie, they are jus the best of buds!!!!
Hey ! Yes, definitely have to get our babies together to play. Maybe Henry will start to come around and stop being attached to my leg :) It's okay with me if he's a mommies boy, I love him !! Give Shelbie a belly rub for me !! Talk to you soon !!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts