Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!
So I got this new phone and I'm not liking the cp app anymore, just when I start getting used to it, I accidentally throw it in the washer. :\
After 3 days in rice it finally works again, lol. Anyway I wanted to share some pics from last week of my pack.
Everyone is doing great! Mimi is so big now! Her legs are so long, she's definitely not a baby anymore, almost 21 weeks old! Mojo and lola are doing good too, while Lola and Leo are my trouble makers, definitely partners in crime.
We finally got to go to grandma's house and snap some pics.

Getting ready to go:

Enjoying the sunshine!

Mimi wide eyed and ready to play first thing every morning!

Finally sleeping (those are bryan's legs, lol)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey Zoranoushka!
Haha I'm still laughing at the fact that you made sure to mention these are
BRYAN's legs!!! Just in case we think these hairy beasts might belong to you! :laughing9: ;)
ROFL, you're so silly!

My goodness Mimi is growing fast! All your pups look so good & happy, I loved the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Your furbabies are all so beautiful. And they all look so happy. :)

I was about to submit my post and then noticed those hairy legs and was like what if they think those are mine??? Yikes!!! Haha

:laughing9: i had to go back and look at the pics more carefully because i didn't notice any hairy legs. I saw it now. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all so precious! Cute as buttons!

Holy Moses! Mimi is as big as Leo now! It's amazing how fast they grow. She's darling! She's lost her puppy look. Looking like a lady now. She might outgrow her brother. :lol:

I adore your Mojo! He always looks so laid back. They are all beautiful! Lucky Mama to have such an adorable fur family. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are all so precious! Cute as buttons!

Holy Moses! Mimi is as big as Leo now! It's amazing how fast they grow. She's darling! She's lost her puppy look. Looking like a lady now. She might outgrow her brother. :lol:

I adore your Mojo! He always looks so laid back. They are all beautiful! Lucky Mama to have such an adorable fur family. :)
Thanks T!! Mimi is such a big girl! Shes still much smaller than Leo, that pic is deceiving. She just under 3lbs now. Lola weighs more than leo but leo is bigger, lol. Mojo is so laid back, he's a people dog for sure, loves to be snuggled. The lady who did our mortgage streamline last week tried taking him home, haha.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Your furbabies are all so beautiful. And they all look so happy. :)

:laughing9: i had to go back and look at the pics more carefully because i didn't notice any hairy legs. I saw it now. :D

It took me a few tries also to find Brian's hairy leg. Never, ever would it be mistaken for a woman's leg - thank God. That pic is a better puzzle than anything in the 'Where's Waldo?' category. I loved all the dog pics, and will erase the offending leg from my memory.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Oh no! I'm surprised it actually managed to work after that! What phone do you have? Haha...we know you far too well to think you'd ever have hairy legs on show!!

They're all beautiful as always. I love Lola's BB and collar, they go so well together! Mimi looks so like Mylo at that age...their markings are almost the same. I love the one of her with her tongue out!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

It took me a few tries also to find Brian's hairy leg. Never, ever would it be mistaken for a woman's leg - thank God. That pic is a better puzzle than anything in the 'Where's Waldo?' category. I loved all the dog pics, and will erase the offending leg from my memory.
Hahaha, ur so funny! I hope it didn't scar you for life! Glad you like the pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts