Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in Philly over the weekend.....It was so nice to be in the city with everything in walking distance especially the foods!!!!!!...:)...We stayed at Loews Hotel and they were dogfriendly....it's so nice that the kids can run around ...:)...
Daddy I want to give you lot of kisses.....

bag of goodies from the hotel with toys and treats....

MoJie(3.5 lbs!!) already as big as TucTuc(3.8 lbs)

NaNa was just being nosy ..she was running and jumping around...it was so bright outside too..

I was dead tired when we got back home and BF took this pic...

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
How fun that your Chi babies travel with you. Looks like everyone, Chi's included, had a grand time in Philly! I can't believe how much TucTuc looks like my boy; he likes to get up under my chin too!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How fun that your Chi babies travel with you. Looks like everyone, Chi's included, had a grand time in Philly! I can't believe how much TucTuc looks like my boy; he likes to get up under my chin too!
it was so nice to get away from here...LOL....does your boy love to lick?...LOL...TucTuc just lick and lick....I love your boy and I can't wait to see your new girl...:)..!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
it was so nice to get away from here...LOL....does your boy love to lick?...LOL...TucTuc just lick and lick....I love your boy and I can't wait to see your new girl...:)..!!
Yes, sometimes he licks so much I get annoyed ;)
The little girl is actually his littermate. They are probably going to go dog wild when they see each other after a month of being separated! When I came home from meeting her, he went crazy for my shirt where I had held her against me.
Of course I will share lots and lots of pics of their reunion!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, I wondered where you had been! So glad you popped in to say hi. The pictures are just too cute! I love pet friendly Hotels. What nice little gifts they had for the pups. Your Mojie is now the size of my little Chancey. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I hope you had a nice Vacation, they hotel room looks really nice. I love that you were covered in Chihuahuas lol. :D

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhh moni the pics looked great it was really good having a dog friendly hotel looks like you all had fun i missed you hunni xx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hi Girlie,

I knew you were away. We don't go that long without a chat of some kind. So glad you had a nice weekend away with honey and pups!!! I love hotels, total relaxation. MoJie gettin to be a big boy! Love him. Missed you all.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL! how cute :D must have been a lovely time at philly. i love cheesesteaks! ^^ they must really LOVE pets when they have it labeled everywhere ;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
aww what fun. looks like your little fmaily had a riot... we are going on vacation with the dogs this weekend too! i can't wait

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
MoJie is a big boy now!
How fun it is to get away, and to be able to bring the chi's with you is just perfect!
Great pics Moni!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Loews is great! We took Kaz to one in Denver a couple of years ago. Sounds like you had fun!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all....I really enjoyed Lowes...never been to dog friendly hotel before....only sneaked them in before...LOL..

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
How great to take all 3 of your chi babies with you on your weekend get-a-way. They are all so adorable and happy to be with Mom and Dad 24/7. The last photo is sweet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts