Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Iam a newbee, Iam also a newbee owner of my first chi, he is now five months and amazing. We are expecting a second boy this friday flying in from oaklahoma. They are life friends. Iam so happy to find a message board where I can talk about how much I love my boys and the breed. Cant wait to chit chat :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome Chimomma! :wave:

I just got my first Chihuahua in June. Bosco is 6 months old. I can't imagine life without him. That is very neat that you are getting your Chi a liitle playmate! I bet you can't wait till he arrives. Good luck! I'm looking forward to chatting with you more!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi

Hi kari and mr. peepers
Chi's are the best and my first boy is so amazing, that we had to get a life time doggie friend .Rip flys in this friday, they are both as handsome as can be.

·
Registered
361 Posts
:wave: Grizzly & I welcome you! You are gonna love it here!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! :) Tucker is my first Chi and my first male pet. I adopted him in March of this year from a rescue group. Looking forward to getting to know you and your Chi's! :p

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Can't wait to see pics!

Do you think your 2 boys will get along ok?

·
Registered
37 Posts
HELLO :wave: Welcome aboard. Our Chis are the worlds best thing, I dont care what anybody says about them. I have two Bonita 3 years old black and tan and Guapo by little spit fire 8 weeks old now all black with a white cross on his chest. I will be working on posting pics on my stuff too.

Glad you can join us :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts