Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new to all this.. I have roamed the forums for the last wk or so finding out more info on chi's because i have brought a 4 month old L/H chihuahua boy who i have named Chico.. Once i work out exactly what i am doing i will post a pic, lol.. Everybody seems lovely :) Cant wait to chat to you all :) :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Chico..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :) I look forward to seeing pics!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all..

Thank you all for welcoming me :D I have used a pic of Chico as my avatar i will try and post a better pic of him.. if he stay's still long enough, lol :D I think he has the biggest ears i have ever seen on a chi.. He is very unique looking and i love him :love10:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Photo Album

Hey :D I have made a lil photo album of Chico.. They're not the best pics of him because they are off my iphone but its the best i can do for now :) Hope you enjoy them.. Also, if anyone could tell me whether he is a 'applehead' as some put it or a 'deerhead' that would be appreciated.. He is a L/H chi :D I am thinking he is a 'deerhead' but he is short and stockyish.. I brought him from a BYB so.. enough said, lol.. I'll just say that i do know that there is not actually a 'apple or deer' chi it is only ref to 'head shape'.. I have had some people tell me he is not a pure chi, which he may well not be seeing i brought him from a BYB but that doesn't make me love him any less :D Thanx for reading my dribble :D :D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
He is a cutie. He has the sweetest face. Makes me want to swoop him up and give him hugs and kisses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts