Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been a owner of a Chorkie.. So many questions to ask:) first question: when we brought him (Nikko) home both ears stood at seven weeks:) the morning he woke up at eight weeks one ear was down? Next day they were both down:/ not sure why? I know he's a mix so not sure what to expect. Luke his lil radar dishes, but also love them floppy, lol just concerned if he may not be getting proper nutrition? Please help if any experience:) thank you, Nicole

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome! And yes, ears can go up and down during that age. Right now Percy has one ear totally up and one down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you do much everyone:) you all are amazing!! Thank you for making me feel very welcomed. Very nice people and so many adorable pets.:)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey there Nicole! Welcome! :)

The girls are right about the ears, they can take a little while to decide on what
they wish to do. My Chanel's ears ended up staying down, which I think is darling.
You mentioned being worried about proper nutrition, what are you feeding Nikko?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He eats Innova puppy. We were mixing it with Blue for puppies in can. The people we got him were feeding him the Blue. Now mostly just the innova.But he prefers crunchy.. This morning they both popped back up. I've always owner Rat terriers and once the ears go up the stay up. Yes, I do agree the ears are cute either way, just was worried of he was ok.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Bonnie's ears are down right now. Love the way she looks. Probably go up later. Teething is in progress. She is only 2.6#'s at 5 months. Slow teether, only one tiny front tooth gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts