Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Fire your questions away - there is many intelligent people on the site! welsome to the forum im sure you'll love it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I went to see my little boy last night. He's nearly 2 weeks old now and I've called him Brewster. Can't post a picture as it wont let me :(

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Aww - sorry you can't post a pic. Does it say it's too large? Sometimes you have to resize them.

I know you're excited and nervous, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Just read up on the breed, and ask any questions you have on this site. There are many experienced chi people on here who will be glad to help you.

I really think you will be happy you chose a chi. IMO, they are the greatest! They are so affectionate, intelligent and have such great personalities.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks for that. The error message Im getting when trying to attached a pic is 'The Extension bmp is not allowed' :?

I'm sure I'll be askings lots of questions soon so you'll all have to bear with me.

:D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you can open up the picture in Adobe Photoshop or some sort of picture editor and go to Save As, you should be able to change the file format to JPEG or GIF which are both suitable for posting pics.

Hope you get it working!
PM me if you need any more help.

Iona

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
nonababe said:
Awwww what a gorgeous little boy :D
He's long haired isn't he?

I like the black and white one, hehe.
Yeah he is long haired and if he looks like his dad he'll be really, really gorgeous.

The black and white one is lovely and he's completely white down his right hand side. The breeder is keeping him for herself though.

:D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
We will definately have to do that. I just can't wait to get him home now.

My boyfriend had told me that he wouldn't even come to my house if I bought a 'rat'. I told him to wait til he saw him and he would fall in love with him. Anyway I took him with me on Monday to see Brewster and he totally fell in love with Brewster's dad. He wanted to take at least 2 of them home - result!!

So we have gone from him not wanting to be seen dead with Brewster to offering to take him out anytime I want.

:love4:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts