Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im new here i just got a lovley chi x yorkshire terrier called MR snuggles ill post a pic for you this is the first time ive taken pics witht his cam so sorry they dont look as good as they could.. hes alovley little fella :wave: ill try and get a better picture for you laters x

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I love yorkies and chihuahuas so it must be great to have them both rolled into 1! Welcome ,you're going to love it here :wink:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum :wave: your yorkshire terrier is very cute!!! and dont worry the pic looks great :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thankyou

:lol: thanks yes its great having chi and yorkshire t rolled into one hes lovley i should be getting a new cam soon so ill get some pics of him and is im so cute face lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
thankyou everyones so nice here

3SweetChihuahuas said:
Hello and Welcome :wave:
What a little cutie Mr Snuggles is awww
:D thankyou he looks better when the pic is better lol will get some new ones on asap cause that one does no jutice for the poor lad lol

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
hi :D , its great that you managed to find a chi, i love crosses, its true that you get two for the price of one, it will certainly be interesting to see what funny quirks he has from both breeds, he has a cute little chi face under all that yorkie fur :D
mia
x

·
Registered
696 Posts
Mia said:
hi :D , its great that you managed to find a chi, i love crosses, its true that you get two for the price of one, it will certainly be interesting to see what funny quirks he has from both breeds, he has a cute little chi face under all that yorkie fur :D
mia
x
yeah i know his little face is soooo cute...ive just bought him a lovley house coat with a hood lol my partners family are calling me sad for putting clothing on my pooch but i dont care becouse i think we wouldnt want to walk around naked so why should he lol daft i know lol i dont know too much about chis behavouir but do they beg a lot as in stand on there back legs when they want attention im trying to figure out which side of his breed he gets it from lol i tell you one thing hes got the chi kissing down to a t lol :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts