Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here. I just got my first dog ever this year, and it's a chihuahua. Rocco is 10 months old now, and can't ask for a better dog. He doesn't bark, doesn't bite, is completely house broken, completely obedience trained, and YAY!! Is starting agility. ^^

He's doing really good at that too. He doesn't like the teeter-totter, and hasn't quite figured the weaves out yet, but other than that he's doing awesome. I can't wait till he's 2 years old and we can do real jumps instead of poles set on the ground. He's gonna be such a star!

We like Chihuahua's so much, we've started looking for a second one to join Rocco. Unfortunately it's a bit hard to find what we're looking for. Devin and I are looking for Chihuahua's on the taller side, with not-so-protruding eyes. I'm hoping joining the forum will help me get an idea of what to ask for when I'm calling around.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Rocco sounds great, I would love Jake to try agility he would love it, hearing from you is giving me room for thought. Welcome to the Forum by the way.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts