Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm new but have been lurking this forum for about half a year now, so i thought i'd sign up! :hello1:

I am no stranger to the breed and am looking to get a little chi as soon as my fiancee and I settle into our new house.

I look forward to getting to know all of you :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, glad you signed up. Good luck on your search for a chi baby. How exciting.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm new to the site too. Just got my chi baby 3 days ago.... Little boy called Alvin. He replaced my first boy who died a month ago of liver problems.... Long story about being careful about buying a healthy looking puppy.. He's so cute and into everything. Betta take him in garden again...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rocky looks very similar to my new little boy Alvin. Only had him 3 days. He's 13 weeks and into everything! 'helping' me type this now actually.... Was a bit worried if we would bond as he replaced my first dog who died of liver problems a month ago at only 11 months of age. No worries though as he's just as adorable in his own way.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome..Happy hunting for the new chi baby.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and by the way, I can already tell I'm going to be one of those people that posts a million pics of their pride and joy haha! I hope you guys don't mind!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
♥ Marabou ♥;844034 said:
Oh and by the way, I can already tell I'm going to be one of those people that posts a million pics of their pride and joy haha! I hope you guys don't mind!
we love pictures! Welcome to Chi Ppl :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome :D
I don't mind lots of photos, love looking at beautiful chis

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well then I will be posting a gazillion pictures when I get my little poopskie!

It won't be for a while as the house won't be ready for a lot of months and I still need to choose a breeder, but I'm very excited already! :D

Theresa, your pup is precious!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I'm new too and can't figure out how to start and new tread so I guess I'll just add to this one. I got my Chi about 1year ago and am in love. Have some very important questions to ask as soon as I figure out how to ask them. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts