Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am brand new to this site, and its been helpful already ...wow ! great topics , great advice . I have had 2 chihuahuas Izzy is 14 and Kirby pased 2 years ago ,I really miss him. I have a new little muffin named Foster Lincoln, he is a min pinch chihuahua mix.. and he is a ball of fire ! Sometimes he does walk on 3 legs when he has been playing too rough with kitty , so I fear patella issues : ( hope i can learn more about this condition and ways to help him from this forum. so far no pain , just 3 legged for about 10 min.
here is my family , that I adore :love10:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Hello & Welcome! :)

Aww What a gorgeous family, sorry for your loss but your little boy is soo adorable!
I must also say how gorgeous that little pony is! hope you find loads of advice on here and im sure youll recieve plenty of support as well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also new to this ... I have never owned a Chi and will be getting my baby in 3 weeks. I so excited and also nervous. The dad is part Merle and I've read very bad things about their health. Although my Chi is almost all white with a tiny bit of the merle on the head. But bright blue eyes. So do you think the blue eyes will stay since its almost all white. And should I be worried about health risks. The breeder has had the shots and vet check already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts