Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! :wave: Not only am I new here, but I'm also new to chihuahua's. My friend (faewyn) and I are rescuing a couple of baby chi's from being sent to a pet store at 5wks of age. Well that is to say fae is rescuing one on my behalf and keeping the two together until mine is old enough to be flown interstate (after vaccination and vet clearance). Which means I need to learn as much as I can between now and then. I have had dogs before, but never a chihuahua, so this is very new territory. Look forward chatting with you all on the boards - Lisa :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hi and welcome. :wave: We are glad you are here. There is much good info on this forum. As you have time, read back through some of the previous posts, and read the stickies. Also, feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Someone on here almost always has the answers, or can refer you to right person/place for answers.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
welcome :wave: read past threads and you will learn a lot in no time at all! this is a really good place to soak up info. also the book chihuahua's for dummies is a good one to have on hand...... :wave:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! This is such a great forum!! I've spent a fair bit of time reading past threads so far, that way I will hopefully not ask the same questions that have already been covered previously. Chihuahua's for Dummies sounds perfect :lol: I'll keep an eye out for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts