Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Nancy and I am owned by 2 chihuahuas, Petey and Louie, hence my username PetenLouie. Petey is 4 and Louie is 3. We bought Petey from a backyard breeder as a puppy and adopted Louie from an all breed rescue when he was 14 months old. Petey was the first Chihuahua I've ever lived with and I fell in love. He was suppose to be a gift for my husband but Petey and I formed a bond that left my husband out! So when we saw Louie at a rescue event and he looked just like Petey we had to make room for him. Petey is a sweet, mellow dog and Louie is the opposite. It's been a challenge but well worth it. I can't wait to learn more about the breed by hanging out on these forums. Thanks for letting me join!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I'll try to post some if I can figure it out.
/Users/nancy_duquette/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2001/Mar 11, 2001/Petey.JPG

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome hope you enjoy and learn as im doing im new here also since nov 2010 i have buster 6 month chih and louie 5 yr poodle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your welcomes! I'll figure out this picture thing eventually. I have a MacBook and I'm a long time PC user so it's complicated.....to me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now you got me started!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. The first one is Petey's baby picture

And this one is a better picture of Louie

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are both lovely!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome to the group! What handsome little boys! I love black and tans.
I would love to switch from pcs to a mac, but I have the same problem adjusting. Im sure youll love it once youre used to using it though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts