Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Its has been such a long time since myself and Basil were regulars here but this forum really shaped the way I brought up my first Chi Pup Basil. He is a year and a half now and still as cheeky and full of energy as ever and yesterday we brought home a little sister for him. Its been great looking through and seeing all the furkids doing so well. I know I haven't been about for a while but I also know there is nothing you guys love more than new puppy pics!

Please meet Olive (better pics to come in the day light!) She is 17 weeks and a tiny 26 oz - Basil is a whopping 9lbs of gorgeousness these days!

1402106544364.jpg

1402106585060.jpg

1402106634926.jpg

1402106658257.jpg

1402106701196.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, Nice too see you too :) Yes Basil is all muscle and so tall, he still needs two hours of walks a day but he us such a lovely dog - and a handsone devil too! We put little Olive in her crate at bed time and she didn't make a peek all night. I had to just wake her up at 6 to take her to her puppy pad!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hi Jemma, nice to see you again, Basil is looking as handsome as ever and I love your new little addition Olive, don't leave it as long next time. xx

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So many lovely comments from lots of familar names :) I can't get over how small she is! Much better pictures taken in good light :) She loves Pig Spaghetti - she pinched it off Basil and he just watched her take it!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh I remember Basil because I just adore the name. Enjoy your new addition! I hope you have many happy years together.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
So many lovely comments from lots of familar names :) I can't get over how small she is! Much better pictures taken in good light :) She loves Pig Spaghetti - she pinched it off Basil and he just watched her take it!

awww, the first group of pics , for some reason I couldn't see . ( I think if they aren't from photobucket , I cant see them and i'm terrible at computer things , so its hard for me to figure out. ) but these pics here I can see !!! awww, she's so adorable !!! i'm looking forward to seeing many more pics of her and Basil :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts