Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a small town outside of Calgary with my two long-coat male Chi's, and I am actually thinking of rescuing a third from a local shelter that brings up dogs from LA and Mexico (Rocky Mountain Animal Rescue).
But I can get into that later - glad I found this forum and am looking forward to chatting about this great breed!:hello1:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the forum! I'm a Calgary girl myself so I'd REALLY love to see your chi babies! I'm always so excited about others in my area with this sweet breed. And I sure wouldn't mind a link to that rescue organization if you have it. I briefly did a search for Calgary area groups for Chi rescue but didn't find anything good. :S

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello - I have posted a picture of my guys. The black one is Freddie (11 years old) and the red one is Roy (1 year old)
Here are a couple of links to rescues I have seen for Chi's in the Calgary area:
rockymountainanimalrescue.com
pawsitivematch.org
littlemuttsrescue.org
I actually live in Chestermere, but I figured Calgary would be easier to list as where I live.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very small world. I technically call Calgary home even though we are in Langdon and my in-laws are in Chestermere.

That Rocky mountain rescue is such a good cause. They've been on the news a few times now. Until you see the situation with Chi's in the US it's rather amazing to see what they do. It's heartbreaking seeing how many Chi's go into animal shelters in the US.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
WELCOME!!! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts