Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try one of Lattes Wooflink Hoodies on Ellie. I thought it would be very roomy, but it wasn't too bad. its roomy but I don't think she can slip out of it ....

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I decided to try one of Lattes Wooflink Hoodies on Ellie. I thought it would be very roomy, but it wasn't too bad. its roomy but I don't think she can slip out of it ....

Oh I love that Hoodie on Ellie Mae! And that color is so cute too. That's one hoodie that I always had a hard times deciding if I wanted it or not. I really like it on Ellie Mae. Is that one sold out? That would look so cute on Ava.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I love that Hoodie on Ellie Mae! And that color is so cute too. That's one hoodie that I always had a hard times deciding if I wanted it or not. I really like it on Ellie Mae. Is that one sold out? That would look so cute on Ava.
no, its still not sold out. and it comes in 4 pretty colors. its so girly , I love it. I had ordered the size 2 for Minnie but it does run small in the girth and there is no stretch to it like the Joy hoodie that has stretch. so, the 2 actually didn't fit Minnie cause she has a big chest. but, the 2 fit my yorkie Peyton cause they both usually wear size 2 in WL but Peyton has a smaller girth.

I bought this size 1 for Latte and Latte only got to try it on. I love it on her so much , that I was thinking I would get one of the other colors but I never did ...

for anyone else thinking about buying this hoodie. its the Wooflink My Favorite Hoodie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts