Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi :wave:
I'd like to introduce myself and my 2year old Chihuahua. I bought him about a 2 weeks ago - and i am very much in love with him - lol. We originally wanted a short haired Chi -but went to have a look at a long haired one anyway and came back with him as i just couldn't resist his adorable face. He loves his mechanical mice and minnie mouse teddy and loves to jump on you in the early hours of the morning, smothering you in kisses - lol. he is slightly fussy about which dog food he likes although he does like cooked chicken, ham and sausages. He is very playful and loves to play fetch also. It is nice to see that you are all so friendly and i cant wait to reply and read some more posts. I have put a picture of my new baby (he's called deano) see what you think (i know its not the best picture sorry):

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replys. How do you do those signature pictures with your dogs names on. I really want one for me and deano. If any one could tell me i would be most grateful. Thanks
Faye :wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I was wondering the same thing but I saw that you can go to the siggys and graphics page in the off-topic section and they will help you get one. Your puppy is really cute and you are very pretty.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i had someone else make mine go to the siggy section and ask then someone will make one for you or tell you how you just need some pics of your dog

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: welcome, you have a very handsome chi! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts