Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slightly addictive posting pics once you know how! :D

& i couldn't resist posting the yawning pic, always makes me laugh! :hello1:

·
Registered
41 Posts
He is very pretty, I was trying to find the difference between apple head and deer, and I just found it lol. He is really handsome.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: thanks! i took him shopping today & they had a dog bed which is basically a mini human bed, solid pine, absolutely gorgeous, but £160!! :nshocked1: he kept staring at it though & i really want him to have it, so i may go back on payday & haggle :laughing7: it put his little sofa to shame!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
HenrysSam said:
:lol: thanks! i took him shopping today & they had a dog bed which is basically a mini human bed, solid pine, absolutely gorgeous, but £160!! :nshocked1: he kept staring at it though & i really want him to have it, so i may go back on payday & haggle :laughing7: it put his little sofa to shame!
Hi Sam,Keep an eye out on classifieds etc you might be able to get a cheaper one.I just got a real bargain last week from my friend she was selling her dogs canopy four poster bed and spare covers in new condition cause it was too big and shes moving,it cost her nearly £200 and i got it for £25! Go to
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=24903

1 - 19 of 19 Posts