Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself since I've been browsing the forum for a few days! I just made my account and am really happy to have found this place. Really great ChiChi community! :cool:

I just got my rescue Chi a week ago. I lived with my grandmother for a few years and she had a pair of Chis (mother & daughter), the daughter was "mine" and the mother was "hers", but when I left to go out on my own, I couldn't imagine breaking the two girls up so they're both still with her. Since then, though, I'd always been missing having a little fuzzy Chi-girl around. When I got the opportunity to rescue a 3-year-old fawn & white female, I jumped on the opportunity and we've been bonding ever since she got here. In fact, she's in my lap right now! So cute!

My name is Michelle and my lil girl's name is Mimzy. If you've ever seen the movie The Last Mimzy, that's where her name comes from. I'm such a nerd, I know. But the name really fits her, because just as the girl in the movie fell in love with the stuffed bunny named Mimzy, I fell in love with my babygirl! :love4:

Here's a picture!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Congrats on Mimzy. I am so happy to hear you rescued her and are giving her a loving new home. Looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your chi is adorable. That's wonderful that you chose rescue and that she has a loving forever home now. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! :) Mimzy is so adorable, and such a sweet girl. Follows me everywhere and just wants to be on my lap all the time! Which I don't mind at all of course! Now if I could just get the cats to feel the same way I do about her, we'd be golden... Haha! Slowly but surely... progress is being made!

You all have beautiful doggies as well. I just want to play with all of them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts