Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Ren, new to the Chi experience. I am the mommy of Gypsy, she is the love of my life, other then my human son lol. I got her after our Doxie we had boarded for 2 years,was taken back by her owner. Devastated I vented on another message board one day and woman who had chihuahua puppies reached out. So she sent me a picture and I was in love. Just like the mother of a new born I had everything ready for her arrival. :love5: It will be two weeks on the 11/23 that we have had her. She is already a mammas girl,but is so happy to see her (6ft 4)daddy when he gets home and she LOVES my son(5). My son calls her his baby sister. He loves to help me feed her and give her water, and when she is sleeping tells everyone to shhhhh.To my surprise even my husband enjoys picking out toys or shirts for her!! I know our world will never be the same with this little angel in our life.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi GypsyChi! Isn't it weird how Chihuahuas hypnotize people into turning into instant Chihuahua lovers in such a short amount of time. she's a beautiful little Chihuahua.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It's nice to meet you! Is that your pup in your avatar? If so she's adorable! I had a doxie for 14 years. We had to have her pts Christmas two years ago. It's hard to lose them, whatever the reason.

·
Registered
407 Posts
WElcome to CP. Your girl has a spceial individual face! How old is she? I love dahcsunds? I had a red mini for a very long time when I was a kid!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad you have found a new love with your Chi after losing the doxie. I had 5 miniature doxies a few years back. Had my new baby chi for two years now and I never thought I could replace the doxies but my Boo Boo's is the new baby!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts