Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I adopted my little chihuahua boy about three weeks ago and have been showing him off to the world ever since. =) I've grown up with dogs since I was little but Pippin 'my' first puppy. He's a blue fawn deer chihuahua, pretty far from breed standard but he's beautiful in my eyes. Two-and-a-half months old. His blue never shows through in photos but you can see it in certain lights, he's very pretty!

He's pretty well behaved, except when I leave him alone... Then he whinges like mad. He's slowly getting better about it though. =)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
♥ Marabou ♥;882919 said:
Omg I recognize Pippin from Tumblr!!! I 'liked' every post of him lol! You're such a sweetie too btw :)

Welcome! x
Aww, thanks...! What's your name over on Tumblr? You're not Luxie's owner are you? =) (I didn't realise I'd posted so much of him he'd be recognised, haha, some 'artblog' I run!)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yes that's me!! Well i'll be her owner in 3 weeks when I get her, teehee! I stalk the chihuahua tags so that's why maybe I recognized him plus the name lol! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
♥ Marabou ♥;882988 said:
Yes that's me!! Well i'll be her owner in 3 weeks when I get her, teehee! I stalk the chihuahua tags so that's why maybe I recognized him plus the name lol! :D
You're not alone! I stalk the chihuahua tags too... =) It was the only way I remained sane while I waited for Pippin to come home!

Everyone here seems so nice, I'm having so much fun browsing through the threads and photos. So many adorable chis!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts