Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently adopted a 3 month old male chi mix but as to what he's mixed with I am not sure. I got him from a lady who found out after adopting him was going to be outta town for a month at a time for work and felt that was unfair to him. So far the house breaking is up and down but he is doing better every day and loves to just cuddle up together with me or my children. My human babies are 5 and 7yrs old and do wonderful with him. We also have a male lop/lion head mix rabbit and a greyhound/dalmation mix female 4yr old dog. So far the other dog has taken to him and under close supervision they are allowed to play. We named him Rascal and boy does he live up to that name. He weighs 5lbs already so definatly wont be a tiny chi which I do like due to the fact of my human babies and the bigger dog. We have had him for about 2 weeks now and he loves his crate since that is the one place no one messes with him lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He sounds wonderful! Congratulations!

·
Registered
688 Posts
hello from texas here also, welcome to the forum! :) would love 2 see pics of ur babies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts