Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and Lillylou, We have been reading your posts and learning so much from you all for the past few months I thought it about time we properly introduced ourselves. Lilly is 6months old and a joy. She joined our family as a companion to Gem my yorkie who unfortunately went blind last year. She saw snow for the first time today and wasnt impressed, she definitely likes to keep her feet dry and warm. We hope to become more active members of the site and look forward to making new friends. Dont know if we have got this right but here are some pics of Lilly and Gem both dressed up for the cold weather.:hello1: View attachment 5204

View attachment 5205

View attachment 5206

View attachment 5207

View attachment 5208

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lillylou is adorable! her face reminds of a chocolate vanilla cake with chocoate crunches on the bottom...oh man so hungry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its lovely to meet you all and thanks for the comments, thanks for the comments on their winter gear. I have been selling them on ebay to pay for Gems vet bills, the hats have been a godsend in this weather. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and i love to see all your pics.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are sooo cute! I adore the white flame markings on your chi's face--very unique ;) Makes me just wanna squish her. Hope you stick around and use the board as a source for lots of info and a place to brag about your babies! Its a great place with lots of knowledge.

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
very cute doggies and the sweater outfits are the CUTEST!!! ... would you PM me your 'Ebay store'.... I would like to look at them for Chico

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
I dont have a store as such they just come up under knitted coats you will recognise them as Lilly or her sister Izzy are wearing them so that you can see how they fit. I make them froma 4" up to a 12" and i can make the hats to go with any of the coats. Glad you like them.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw your pups are adorable! Welcome to the board. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts