Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone just thought id pop in as ive not been here in a while i see there is a lot of new folk i havent met yet so hello to you all well things are good here we are all doing great and back to normal since honeys little escape act lol she has a little ocd since she came back but the vet said she may grow out of it when she was lost she bit the fur off her leg with stress and now it has become a habit the vet says she knows what shes doing as shes not hurting herself through it and its just cosmetic we will see how she goes heres some updated pics of them and also a picture of diesel and cupcake getting older hope all of you and your furbabies are doing well also xxx mandy

Honey you can see her baldy leg here

Zac

Romeo

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Hi Mandy! Honey is gorgeous as always and I love Romeo, and Zac is cracking me up in that one pic of him outside with his eyes googly like he saw something really SKEERY!!!! LOL! Hilarious!

The babies have turned out beautifully. Diesel looks just like his daddy and Sookie (Cupcake) looks like Honey. Cute as can be!! :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics of the gang! I am so glad to know Honey has suffered no other damaging effects from her "trip on the wildside.." Such a miracle and answered prayer she is back home with her family.. Blessings, Deb

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi mandy! Honey is gorgeous as always and i love romeo, and zac is cracking me up in that one pic of him outside with his eyes googly like he saw something really skeery!!!! Lol! Hilarious!

The babies have turned out beautifully. Diesel looks just like his daddy and sookie (cupcake) looks like honey. Cute as can be!! :d
awwwww thanks tracey lol zac is nuts he looks terrified in that pic it was only a squirrel he saw silly boy yes i agree on that with the pups hows sweet brody boy kiss him from me x

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, hey Mandy! So glad to see you posted an update here. The Chi's look great! Cupcake & Diesel look great too! Such handsome & gorgeous puppers.... :love5:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wonderful pics of the gang! I am so glad to know honey has suffered no other damaging effects from her "trip on the wildside.." such a miracle and answered prayer she is back home with her family.. Blessings, deb
thank you deb i was so thankfull to get her back it was all the prayers from you guyS that helped me through xxx if only she would stop biting her fur out now lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Yay so nice to see you on here doll!
The gang are looking great too.
The puppies have changed so much and i agree with Tracey on who they look like, so bloomin cute!

Need to try and meet up again soon cause i am going to be moving back to Bathgate in the next month or so.
Will always keep in touch though no matter what. xx

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Mandy, I am glad you posted photos, I just love your fur babies. I stalk you on FB looking for photos of your gang LOL

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Glad to see a post from you. the babies lok beautiful. Honey! Stop biting your self. It's just not lady like!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey there girl!!! LTNS!!! I'm glad to hear you all are doing well! The babies are still as precious as ever! Kisses & hugs to you and your family. I've missed you!!! xoxoxox

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely to see new pics of your crew! They are as adorable as ever. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
was wondering where you had ran off to lol good to see you back :) , your guys are as gorgeous as ever , my gosh Diesel and Cupcake have grown into lovely looking chi's :).

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys its nice being back look forward to seeing all the gorjuss new furbabies on here and all our gorjuss friends x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts