Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've been able to post. Missed you all and of course your cute chi babies. :wink:

It seems like we spent the entire summer at the vet but all is well now. Cody is getting prettier everyday and bigger! He weighs a whopping 13.2 lbs. :shock: He and Annabelle are on a diet per the vet. Annabelle needs to lose about a lb. and Cody needs to lose 3 lbs. Cody was just diagnosed with a grade 2 luxating patella on his right back leg. :( No surgery for now and hopefully it won't get any worse. Callie is as silly as ever. Here are a few pics.

One of all 3 of them. Not the best but they are all in it. Annabelle on the back of the sofa, Callie standing and Cody sitting.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hello and welcome back, I dont know if we have met but I am Julie and these are Trinity & Smiffy.
Your dogs are gorgeous and what fantastic clours Cody & Callie are.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at that! Cooper has a little buddy! :D Tell me all about him or her.

Hi Kelly! It's good to see you! I hope you are doing okay after the hurricane.

Hi Vala! Good to see you too!

Thank you all for the nice comments. :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
I remember you!! Infact just about 2 days ago I was thinking about your Annabelle, didn't she have some medical problems? I don't remember what the outcome was but it looks like you have 3 beautiful chi's.. :lol:

Cody is one handsome stud!! 8)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's so good to see familiar faces and chi's. :D

Hello to all the new people too!

Yes, Annabelle had some health problems. They had me thinking all sorts of horrible things and then the other 2 got sick too. They had the same symptoms so I knew it wasn't some dreadful disease. Somehow Annabelle got Giardia and passed it to the other 2. They passed it back and forth all summer but finally we are rid of it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts