Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I hope I'm allowed on this forum as I have a very cute new puppy, 11 weeks, who is mainly (3/4) chi although he is also 1/4 Jack Russell, just for that extra mad streak!! He's properly got chi characteristics - he shakes when he's cold, hates the rain and burrows into blankies!! He's very funny and feisty and forgets that he's only very little. He's called Taco. Hope everyone will accept him, let me put up a piccie to see what you all reckon.....! Clare x

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Welcome to Forum. I have a 11 week old Chi named Amberleah lou lou. I got her at 6 weeks. She has fit in with us very well. I love her a lot. My Pomeranian had to be put down 2 months before I got Amberleah. I was heart broken so sad. Amberleah helps a lot.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Of course you and you little one are welcome! I think there are even several chi and terrier crosses here.
Yes, please do post pics, we'd love to see your new baby!!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have two chi/terrier crosses, one mine, one my daughter's, not sue what kind of terrier they're crossed with.
This is my daughter's dog, Sasha

And Isis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys, hope the attachments work and apologies for their teeny-tiny size (much like Taco himself!!). xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts