Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am a Chihuahua owner and I live in Alabama. My pup is 5-1/2 months old and her name is Minnie Mae. She is black and tan and is the sweetest, calmest itty-bitty gal! She is 2-1/2 lbs and is very small. We have had her since October 15th. We have had all sorts of dogs, cats and other animals but this is my first Chi. I am hoping that I can learn more about them here!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hello, hello!!! :hello1:
WELCOME! :p
This site is awesome! You will love it I'm sure! :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
♥ Marabou ♥;881274 said:
Aww she sounds like a little southern belle!

(hahaha I just got the name minnie mea / mini me lol!!)
LOL! I guess it does sound that way....I hadn't thought of that before. LOL! It is Mae (May). Thanks for the welcome...she is definitely a southern belle. A spoiled one at that. :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Nice to meet you and your pup. I'm sort of your neighbor. I'm in Georgia. I really enjoy this forum and hope you do too! Can you post pictures of your pup? I would love to see them!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice to meet you and your pup. I'm sort of your neighbor. I'm in Georgia. I really enjoy this forum and hope you do too! Can you post pictures of your pup? I would love to see them!
I have posted 3 pics in an album. I will post more later. She doesn't like her pic taken so it is difficult to get good ones. LOL! We moved from Warner Robins, GA to Montgomery, AL in February 2010. (we are a military family) Nice to meet you!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
She's sooo cute! And those sweaters you made for her are gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome Alabama Girl, Texas here. You will enjoy this site and the ladies on it. I usually check mine soon as I get off work to see whats going on. So enjoy and can't wait to see more of you and minnie-mae, not necessarily in that order. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts