Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am Lee, the proud, doting, obsessive, anxious, loving, forgiving (okay, I'll say it even though it causes friends and family to roll eyes dramatically and sigh heavily) "mom" of a two year old, globe trotting, female, fawn and white chihuahua with big brown eyes and expensive tastes, named Carlota.
I found the forum because I had a question to ask about a pimple like thing on Carlota's head (see questions topic). Seems like a great place. Surprised I didn't find it sooner.

Lee

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hi Lee, we all consider ourselves Mom's to our furbabies here so you're in good company. Of course we all fit the rest of it too, proud, doting, forgiving. obsessive, anxious...........

I love the name Carlota and another girl with expensive tastes will fit right in. Post some pictures of her soon please, she sounds so beautiful and we love pictures.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you and Carlota make quite the pair. It's funny how these little dogs wiggle into our hearts, isn't it? :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hello and welcome - :wave: I understand when you say your friends and family roll their eyes at being a chi-mom. My family teases me all the time, too. They tell me I am obsessed. :lol:

I was unable to access the site for your pictures, so post some pics for us soon. We love to see chi pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.