Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum today. Hope to get involved as I love Chis. My Chi is a 10 month old male named Toby.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ozzysmom said:
hi and welcome to you and toby - I cant wait to see pics of your little guy :wave:
I have pictures from my digital camera but first I have to learn how to get them in this forum. I do like the format of this forum but have a few things to figure out yet. I am a computer "dummy" Working on getting those cute little emoticons over here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picture

I am experimenting 'trying' to add a picture. Please excuse me if it doesn't work because I am a computer "dummy"

·
Registered
810 Posts
Well your no dummy, Toby is ADORABLE!! He is a handsome guy and he looks so tiny in those pics!! How much does he weigh??
Welcome and I am glad you found us!! You will love it here!!! :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
:wave: Welcome. You are going to love it here! Everyone gives great support and advice. I know you will be a wonderful addition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boogaloo said:
Welcome to the group; I'm so glad you found us! Toby looks like a sweetheart - is he your first Chihuahua?
Toby is my first pure Chihuahua. I once had a dog whos mom was a Poodle and dad was a Chi. Her name was Buffy and she was such a good dog. But Toby is good too. I would like to have another Chi but have not convinced hubby yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sillymom said:
Well your no dummy, Toby is ADORABLE!! He is a handsome guy and he looks so tiny in those pics!! How much does he weigh??
Welcome and I am glad you found us!! You will love it here!!! :D
Just noticed you message. Some, but not all, messages are coming in my e-mail. He was probably only about 5-6 months old in that photo. He is 10 months old now and weighs 4 lbs. I don't expect him to be much heavier. His mom is 3 1/2 lbs and his dad 4 12 lbs. I think he was about 2 1/2 lbs on that picture.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FJW said:
P.S. Your Toby is adorable!

Where are you from?
I am from Wisconsin. I need to train Toby to wear clothes likel your dog has on. He/she is so cute, but then I have never met a Chi who is not cute.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imkari said:
Toby is adorable! I love his coloring! :wink:
Toby has changes a LOT since that picture. He has lost his puppy look. Plus gotten a lot lighter in color. I can't get good pictures of him anymore as he can't sit still long enough. LOL

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
grandlady said:
Kemo is a cute name also. Is there a story behind that name? I had not heard of that name before.
Thank you!!
Kemo is short for Kemosabe (which is Indian- if you know the lone Ranger) and it means faithful friend. I used to call my hubby that for fun and one day I said hey that is what I want to name my dog its perfect!!! So there ya go :D

PS Now I cant call hubby that anymore LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts