Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Crystal from NC. I have two IG's and now an adorable Chi. Her name is Coco, and she is just a wee baby. She is around 12 weeks and not yet a pound. She is already paper trained and crate trained and is a real sweet heart. Better late than never! Glad I found your Chi post, I have been searching for a good one. I am active in the IG post. :wave:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
chichime said:
Hi,
I'm Crystal from NC. I have two IG's and now an adorable Chi. Her name is Coco, and she is just a wee baby. She is around 12 weeks and not yet a pound. She is already paper trained and crate trained and is a real sweet heart. Better late than never! Glad I found your Chi post, I have been searching for a good one. I am active in the IG post. :wave:

Heya welcome to the fourm!!! omg coco is sooooooooooo mega cute!!! :D :wave:

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome! coco is adorable! she must be so clever to be paper trained and crate trained at 12 weeks!
i love that pic! i hope that its a big pine cone and not a really tiny chi!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum. You will definately enjoy it here!
:? What is Ig an abbreviation for? I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to think :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Boy and I thought Bindi was small--sounds like you have a very smart pup there :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IG's stands for Italian Greyhounds. The pinecone is a fake and it is really big. It makes Coco look so small. Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts