Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hi,
I am a newbie and want to say Hi to everyone this is the first chiuahahua I have owned Peanut is six months old. We got her on Dec.30 2004.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sending me email. You were the very first person my name is michelle. I like you pictures of your babies. How do you put it on the background :?:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hi Michelle I am Lori!! Ok go over to the Forum that says "Siggys" and post a request with some pictures and I am sure someone would LOVE to make you one. We have alot of people on here that do wonderful jobs!! I myself couldn't do it to save my life LOL :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lori, Ok I'll give it a try in the morning its almost 11:00pm here. Nice talking with you . :wave: Michelle

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Sorry I was asleep at 11pm :wink:
Very glad to have to have you here with us! :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Welcome to the boards and tell us more about Peanut! Does she have long hair or is she a smooth coat? What color is she?

We love to see photos! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Peanut's Mama said:
:wave: Hi,
I am a newbie. What age do they stop growing :?: She is almost seven monthes old. How do you put a picture on the internet :?: I want to show you my baby. Michelle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi everyone, it was soo nice to here from all of yu peunut has a smooth short haired puppy. Her color is black and brown. i will try to get some pictures on the internet can yu tell me how :?: She is part minie pincher and chiuahahua! Michelle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts