Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone Ive three smoothcoats- Archie is a seven month old little KC reg blue fawn boy, Tinkerbell is a fawn sable KC reg little girl of 16 months and Bluebell is nearly 16 months old pedigree girl only.
I'm totally hooked on Chi's and know I will never have anything else now. (Have had Shelties which I bred and shown in the past, also have had Poms and a Whipet.)
Tink is my dog in a lifetime, no others have ever got so under my skin like her, she is just sooooo special to me my hubby and our two children. She can do no wrong (but she does, she just gets away with it !) It may sound sad but I live in constant fear of loosing her, I cant imagine life without her, bless.
My others are lovely aswell and have their own special ways too.
I have always loved animals and have bred and shown many different animals over the years. If it is'nt a living breathing creature I'm not interested and I prefer them to many humans in that they dont lie, cheat or rip you off lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! I hope to see pics of your crew soon :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi! nice to see another UK member. welcome to you and your gang! ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got a 4 month old little boy called Alvin who brightens up my life every day. He's my second chi, Dorito had to be put to sleep at 11 months because of liver problems, I was gutted and just had to get another one. I've two other dogs who are adorable but I'm stuck on chi's for the future now... I was very careful second time around to make sure I went to a breeder that wasn't in it for the money and had socialized him well. I'm pretty new to the forum and spend far too much time here, but it's just so interesting!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, would love to see photos of your crew....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your replys. I would love to add some pics but where do I find a URL ? I am really, really terrible with computers and need a step by step guide lol. I can just manage to add pics when it says 'add pic' and I go into my pics on my pc and click on the pic I want to add but there it ends!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts