Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Matt!

I'm a Chihuahua fan also of coarse, I don't have one yet because I'm busy with my study (CMD, Communication and Multimedia Design).

But I think I will get a black and tan Chihuahua sometime next year, I cant wait!

Greetings,

Matt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.chihuahuaclub.tk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum man......nice to see another guy in here :wink:

~Jason

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
chihuahua club said:
Hi I'm Matt!

I'm a Chihuahua fan also of coarse, I don't have one yet because I'm busy with my study (CMD, Communication and Multimedia Design).

But I think I will get a black and tan Chihuahua sometime next year, I cant wait!

Greetings,

Matt
....We met you before didnt we,as i remember your website?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.chihuahuaclub.tk

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
bad hes the guy who kept bugging us before as all he does is advertise his site - which we dont mind as long as you also participate in the forum which he doesnt :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
He has a chi forum? Didn't he just say he doesn't even have a chi? Oh it don't matter, I could never leave this sight for another, I am hooked! I wouldn't be able to keep up, I can't keep up with this one!! :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I just realized he had a link in his post. Just my opinion, but I don't think you should be allowed to go to a forum and post a link to another. It is like going in McDonalds and handing out flyers that say you just opened a McDonalds across the street!! :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol me either but aslong as you are an active member I know Mia does not mind but this chap has joined 3 or 4 times this year and this is all he will post and he will not reply

well I have joined his forum and done the same thing there just said hi and advertised this forum - lets see what he does I am betting he will delete my message

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Jonathan said:
he never talked on his old username "Matt"
.....i thought he did as hes the only Matt i knew, but i might have read his name on his 'empty site'?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
well i just went and rechecked his site and he has deleted my message in his newbie section and I went to sign in and I had been banned just for introducing myself and having the link to this forum in my sig :(

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Im a bit confused is this Matt with the empty chi site who hasnt got a chi ,the same Matt who is MattGQ who has got a chi? :scratch:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
sullysmum said:
Im a bit confused is this Matt with the empty chi site who hasnt got a chi ,the same Matt who is MattGQ who has got a chi? :scratch:
I think MattGQ is legit.............not that same Matt as the other

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yes, I remember this guy. He is the same one. I agree with Sillymom, I don't want to go to another site. I love this one. I enjoy so much here, no other site could compare!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I checked his site out....looks pretty empty to me :lol: Thats pretty messed up that he banned you :roll: Maybe I will talk to some of my friends and make his site disappear :shock: just kidding :wink:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
I would'nt even bother to check his site out!!! no-one can beat www.chihuahua-people.com!!! FACT :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts