Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! im new here and this is my first post!

ive wanted a chihuahua for so long now and have finally convinced me mum 2 let me get one!
just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any places in the east london/essex area where i can get a little chi from as i live on the border of the two places so either would be easy for me to get to!
ive heard of a pet shop called east london pets or something like that but ive been told not to buy from pet shops for some reason(why is that?)

i would be so greatful if people could reply

Thanks

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
welcome hope you find your chi is that the pet shop in kingston they are quite expensive i rang them about a chi once and she was £1950 wow! ha and they sold her in the first ten mins!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chihuahua-lady said:
is that the pet shop in kingston
im not sure, i just read somewhere that it was called east london pets or something similar.

my boyfriends mum's friends owns a pet shop and he said he would get her to ask around for me.

ive never had a dog before, i had a hamster when i was at school, but my mum looked after it mostly! this will be my first proper pet that i will take care of myself and i want to do a really good job, r chis hard to train?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
if you go into the questions and the article section you will find lots of advice , also buy a good book on chihuahuas this will help alot :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ozzysmom said:
if you go into the questions and the article section you will find lots of advice , also buy a good book on chihuahuas this will help alot :wave:
one book i love is chihuahua's for dummies... i didn't even know the book existed until i found this forum :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts